Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mom's out there!!!

It was my 1st mother's day as a mom. I'm always excited about Mother's Day because I have a beautiful and caring mother that I love so very much and it's always a nice time to share how much you love her. I mean that's not the only time I express my love to her but it's a special day you know. But this time, I was super excited for mother's day because I have someone who will wish me happy mother's day- my son Agastya! :o) Well, he is only 6 months old so ofcourse he didn't literally wish me but we shared tons of hugs and kisses and I express to him how much I love and care for him. His smiles light up my day and he was full of smiles that day! So it was the best mother's day for me.

As far as my mother's day gift, besides my son Agastya( the best gift ever), I got my whole flower bed done in my front yard which I wanted for a while and I'm to be treated for a body massage and hair style. I haven't taken advantage of that as yet because I'm still trying to recover from this ear infection I got last thursday. It's a terrible feeling! I'm hope it gets better before the long weekend. I would hate for it to ruin my trip to NY which I have been looking forward to for a while. I need a break from the routine. Let's see how Agastya does on the plane( good I hope- fingers crossed).

Til next time

No comments: